βπΌβππβπΈπ πβπππβπΎ
Class Activity
Listen to two songs
Demarco - I Love My Life
Elevation Worship - Do It Again
What emotions do they invoke in you?
“Demarco - I Love My Life”- This song gave feelings of nostalgia, bringing to mind carefree moments shared with great people. The particular memory that came to mind occurred at a karaoke night where my compadres and I literally and figuratively let our hair down and sang the night away. At that moment no one seemed concerned about bills, significant others or the hardships of life. This song gives me feelings of freedom and calm.
Elevation Worship - Do It Again- This song gives me feelings of immense peace. This gospel song assures me that no matter the challenges I face today, God will make a way for me like he has done in the past. This song evokes feelings of gratitude, relief and assurance. This song has actually been a theme song of mine during the past semesters which kept me pushing through.
To which song do you relate most? Why?
I can relate quite well to both songs. However, I would say that in this very moment I relate more to Elevation Worship’s song, “Do It Again”. This is largely due to the fact that this semester has proven to be quite a challenge thus far and I am believing that if God was able to bring me through the first two semesters, He will “Do it again”.
What would your reflection about your life look like?
My reflection on my life at this moment would be a mixture of gratefulness and chaos. It feels like I am running in circles on a hamster wheel, trying to catch up with my assignments, attempting to get my health and fitness back in order while trying to maintain personal and professional relationships. My life is hard, at the moment. however, I am grateful for the knowledge of strategies that can help me to get back on track. But it is still hard. This photo represents how I feel.
https://www.shutterstock.com/search/drowning-in-work


Comments
Post a Comment